Thoughts about WWE Monday Night RAW for 03 September 2012:
- Daniel Bryan & Kane in Therapy: Brilliant, the pyrotechnics in the bin moment was hilarious.
- Miz replacing Jerry Lawler: If only Miz had been replacing Michael Cole, unfortunately we all know that Punk -v- Cole would never have been any good.
- Ryback -v- Jinder Mahal: Boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, piss break.
- Everyone leaves AJ Lee: Not interested at all.
- Daniel Bryan & Kane in Ring Therapy: Even more brilliant, every time Bryan’s character loses his temper it just cements him with the audience. Miz inventing the “rules” for hugging it out just added to the brilliance in spades, especially when Michael Cole stated it was beyond him, which says everything about his announcing ability.
- Daniel Bryan -v- Kane: Really strong match, played to both wrestlers strengths really well. Unusually fast paced match for Kane as well which was an added bonus. Hopeful that this rivalry is built for the long-term if they can keep coming up with the material.
- Santino Marella -v- Antonio Cesaro: Really love the continued comedy from Marella but this was a total lost cause simply because WWE are entering a new territory (Switzerland) and have put the United States Championship on an overnight character creation. What really doesn’t add up here was that they could have used the Intercontinental Championship for this purpose as that is why it exists.
- Zack Ryder -v- Heath Slater: I’ve no idea who behind the scenes jacks off to seeing Slater on TV but they must have enough footage by now that he can be taken away from RAW… please? Also a shame to see Ryder, the self-made superstar, now having to what management tell him to.
- Vickie Guerrero & AJ Lee: It always amazes me that frankly anyone with the surname Guerrero is an instant win, if Vickie stays on form much longer she will have just as big a place in the WWE Hall of Fame as Eddie Guerrero (who I sorely miss). All that was missing from this was a spear or similar from Vickie, though her skipping away from the ring was genius. Not sure what the chair did in a past life to deserve such a beat-down though.
- Alberto Del Rio -v- John Cena: It’s always good to see John Cena bounce face first off of a shiny car. It’s even better to see when the driver is Paul Heyman. Paul E on WWE is always magic!
I kinda think of this as an open letter to Vince McMahon.
Simple suggestions are as follows:
- ECW goes back to being hardcore, i.e. every match is extreme rules (this doesn’t mean every match needs a trashcan, it just means every match CAN have a trashcan, etc.)
- Stop eliminating the ECW originals. Sort out the fuckups and bring back RVD, Sabu, Sandman et al. Give Dreamer back his blog.
- Instantly terminate this pathetic “talent exchange” with Smackdown it’s so rubbish and transparent.
- Big Daddy V is an investment. You guys are good at building brutes. Shame that you only build them one at a time instead of at the same time so they can have matches amongst themselves instead of just always chasing title. Why is Snitsky suffering on RAW when he could be battling with Big Daddy V or Mark Henry???
So they’re taking the gamble. Vince McMahon brough back the beast of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling).
It’s been so long since Raw or Smackdown has carried a watchable match, I’m looking forward to watching the phoenix rise from the ashes.
Having watched One Night Stand though, it has to be said that Sandman’s entrance is gay without his proper music… gg wp Metallica?
Cool, Crap and Counter-Strike | Comments (4)
Tuesday, July 24, 2001, 22:33
Ok I guess it’s been far too long since I last did an update so time to shift this brain outta neutral, although the way I’m feeling at the moment reverse would probably suit me.
Finally getting some seriously nice weather in this rotten little country.
Watching morons/cunts/prats/retards get immunity. Deals like this benefit nobody.
Hmm how to put this….. arrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhh. This game is becoming more frustrating by the day. Firstly this new Half-Life “Patch” (18.104.22.168) comes along. Well sorry to say this but Sierra must be taking the piss now. Ohh look it has a new Auto-Updater….. oh wait Half-Life already had one of those, so onto Death Match Classic….. oh wait already downloaded that, so what about….. erm wait a minute, what the fuck is actually in this patch????? Answer – Sweet Fuck All
Now I know that patch 22.214.171.124 is supposedly just around the corner and that should be a good thing but its already bloody overdue….. ah fuck it I’m bored with trying to put this into a concise, clear, well thought out argument so here is my summary for Sierra
FIX THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY
I’m fed up of all the crap that gets spouted every time this subject gets brought up, if all you do is watch it then you know fuck all so keep it buttoned.